Welcome to our Department!
Department Staff: 1 Professor, 3 Associate Professors, 9 Assistant Professors, 1 Senior Lecturers, 3 Laboratory Technicians.
Subjects and Courses of Study:
- Fundamentals of Practical Activity in Physical Rehabilitation (Introduction to the Specialty);
- Fundamentals of a Healthy Lifestyle;
- Physical Education;
- Scientific Evidence-Based Practice in Physical Rehabilitation;
- Massage and Self-Massage;
- Therapeutic Exercises;
- Clinical Rehabilitation Management in Cardiology and Pulmonology;
- Physical Education (Types of Health and Motor Activity);
- Manipulation Methods of Physical Rehabilitation;
- Biomechanics and Clinical Kinesiology;
- Rehabilitation Massage;
- Clinical Rehabilitation Management in Case of Disorders of Musculoskeletal System;
- Inspections, Methods of Evaluation and Control in Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System;
- Practice on the Profile of the Future Profession;
- Therapeutic Rehabilitation Massage;
- Rehabilitation Service Providing;
- Physical Therapy in Surgical and Oncological Diseases;
- Physical Therapy in Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System;
- Clinical Practice in Physical Therapy for Injuries and Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System;
- Manual Therapy;
- Occupational Therapy;
- Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
Way of Learning:
The students of the following academic units study at the department:
- Faculty of Medicine;
- Faculty of Dentistry;
- Faculty of Pharmacy;
- International Students' Faculty;
- Academic and Research Institute of Nursing.
The students study in the following specialties:
- General Medicine;
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy;
- Physical Rehabilitation.